World first! A drink containing Yerba Mate and cannabis CBD (cannabidiol) or CBG (cannabigerol) and united! The two "herbal teas" are mixed in the next step and this is a novel, very healthy, vegan and blessed with many healing powers tea blend emerged.
A drink containing Yerba Mate and cannabis CBD (cannabidiol) or CBG (cannabigerol) and united!
The two "herbal teas" are mixed in the next step and this is a novel, very healthy, vegan and blessed with many healing powers tea blend emerged.
The drink is free of preservatives and 100% organic and vegan.
It comes in two flavors:
1. Taste sweetened as ice tea with lemon and cane sugar.
2. Taste with fresh prepared elderberry juice gives a refreshing, new touch.
3. With caffeine and guarana in the natural form of the mate shrub.
This taste and effect miracle impresses with a relaxed, concentrated (CBD) and very waking state (caffeine) in natural form.
Nothing was added to this drink, no CBD crystals, oils or tincture, and no caffeine accumulation.
It was made from hemp from EU catalog and can vary from CBD content from 1% CBD to 5% CBD. Upon request and clarification, a stronger CBD beverage can be produced.
We are working on developing it with CBG. This drink has been patented.
• Contains potassium for the smooth functioning of the heart.
• Contains magnesium
• A powerful antioxidant
• Mate is a healthy drink, it contains polyphenols that act as antioxidants. The infusion from Yerba Mate contains potent antioxidant ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), with properties similar to red wine in its role as a powerful antioxidant and inhibitor in the oxidation of low density lipoprotein.• Stop Cellular Aging: These compounds increase the body's natural defenses, preventing the daily attacks that cause cellular damage to the body.
• Prevents the growth of cancer cells: in the fight of cellular aging, the antioxidants also prevent certain cancers.
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease: In addition, antioxidants prevent heart disease and stroke, prevent atherosclerosis.
The Yerba Mate infusion is a natural source of energy that stimulates mental and physical effort. Xanthines (caffeine, theobromine) are compounds that serve to promote the central nervous system (CNS). This stimulation leads to stimulation, mastery and regulation of mental effort and muscle, making it ideal for people who do sports or strenuous activities, both physically and mentally. Features of CBD
CBD has analgesic properties. It has anticonvulsant, anti-epileptic, anti-psychotic and anxiolytic effects. CBD is further anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It has nerve protection properties and has an antibacterial effect against certain microorganisms (MRSA) with high antibiotic resistance. Finally, CBD inhibits nausea and reduces the risk of developing diabetes. All this makes it an interesting candidate for the treatment of chronic pain, inflammatory diseases of the nervous system, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, psychosis or schizophrenia.
Of particular interest is the neuroprotective potential of CBD, which is currently being further investigated in the context of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's Disease or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). CBD seems to be able to reduce harmful phenomena such as neuroinflammation, an excess of the neurotransmitter glutamate (which causes nerve cells to die, it has analgesic and anti-bacterial effects, reduces the symptoms of psoriasis, and even slows down the spread of tumor cells.
can cause = excitotoxicity), reduce oxidative stress and nerve degeneration in the brain. CBD could continue to be a candidate for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease.